We are an umbrella body for the groups within the village. We are responsible for the Ballantrae Community Hall and we run events such as Craft Fairs, Gala Day, the Annual Fireworks Display and the Children’s Christmas Party.
• The annual fee for affiliation is £40. This will give your group access to Ballantrae Hall for all your regular meetings and club activities.
• All meetings should be booked in advance with the Community Association bookings Secretary.
• This form must be completed at the beginning of January each year.
• Your affiliation fees are due on 1st February each year and must be paid before the end of February
• All fund raising events in the hall which your group carries out will be charged in addition to your affiliation fees at the reduced rate for affiliated groups.
Details of current charges can be found on the hall booking form.
• As part of your affiliation you must ensure that a member of your group attends all main Community Association meetings (generally 1 hour, 3 times a year).
• If your group is not taking a stall at Gala, we ask that you give a raffle prize or a donation of not less than the cost of a stall at the Gala.
Click this link for the Hall Booking Form
. Please ensure that all sections of the form are completed, including any one off annual events, as well as your weekly hall bookings. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Laura Cunningham on 01465 831785.