Built in 1776, the former parish church in Saltcoats, houses our principal museum collection.
With an artefact collection of local, regional and national importance, many objects are displayed on a permanent basis along with regularly changing temporary exhibitions. The collection includes:
a stone sarcophagus, thought to be one of the finest examples of Scottish medieval sculpture
social, domestic, military and natural history
the Ardrossan Burgh Fire Engine, built in 1866 and used during the First World War.